STUNNING BEFORE AND AFTER BATHROOMS
A bathroom should reflect your personal style and deliver comfort in a functional space. You can remodel the whole bathroom floor plan or upgrade specific features such as the shower or vanity. Built By You can offer a vision for your style and connect you with trusted partners for all of the necessary components of the remodeled bathroom.
- Incorporating stylish tile patterns to a tub surround or the walls of a shower can create a new look in the bathroom and custom shelves or niches allows for additional storage
- An updated floor can improve the overall appearance of the bathroom and ceramic or stone tiles look great and are water-resistant
- Installing efficient and stylish lighting can create a look of elegance in the bathroom, in addition to reducing shadows on the face. Upgrading to lighted mirrors, modern vanity light fixtures, or recessed lights can improve the lighting design and adding dimmers allows the light to be controlled
- Utilizing design “tricks” such as pedestal sinks or glass shower door can give the impression of a larger space while maintaining the same footprint and allowing you to conserve costs of the project
- One of the best returns on investment in a bathroom is a new vanity. A custom vanity should be a comfortable height and include granite counter tops, modern faucet fixtures and a clean finish. Customizing the doors, drawers, open shelving and pull outs allows additional storage space and an updated design
- Adding an updated ventilation fans allow your bathroom to “exhale” which can eliminate humidity, odor and airborne particulates. This helps to control mold and mildew growth
- If you enjoy soaking in a tub, consider a Claw-Foot tub or whirlpool as a focal point of the room
Give Your Master Bath The Attention It Deserves
Add Elegance and Efficiency with an Updated Master Bathroom
- The new design and additional space after moving a wall allowed for a an expanded, walk-in tiled shower
- A shower bench and wall niche not only add style, but provide personal benefits and storage
- The large, custom mirror frame that matches the vanity allows for a color balance in the room and plenty of viewing space
- The custom make-up vanity with movable mirror is a luxury and practical way to add more countertop space
- The subtle custom medicine cabinet increases storage of necessities
- The pocket door is the perfect feature to add more functional space in the bathroom
Stunning Half Bath Makeover
Transform Your Half Bath From Ordinary to Extraordinary
Although typically a smaller room, a half bath or powder room is near the main part of your house and also used by family and guests. You can get creative with the half bath for less cost.
- Adding a new vanity or pedestal sink can make the room look larger or add storage
- Color on the walls or vibrant tile can brighten the room
- Updated sleek fixtures and a unique sink can become a focal point of the room
- An interesting art frame mirror can be practical and decorative
- Using a pendant light or wall scones can create ambiance or go with globe shaped bulbs to modernize the room
OUR TRUSTED PARTNERS
Built By You has solid relationships with trusted companies in the manufacturing and supplier industry to ensure your project is completed on time using high quality products with options to meet your personal style and function of the bathroom.
We work with master craftsmen that have decades of experience to create your custom cabinet. They use the highest quality techniques and materials available and allow you versatile options for storage and functionality
There are a number of countertop material options with pros and cons to each. Our contractors have sample colors, material and showrooms for you to select the countertop with the right appearance, price, maintenance and compatibility with your lifestyle
With thousands of choices for durable, easy-to-clean tiles and endless designs and arrangements, you can always create a completely unique bathroom tile design that matches your style and budget. Consider a walk-in tiled shower or tub surround utilizing different tile patterns to personalize the space with contemporary designs
FAUCETS & FIXTURES
Updating bathroom faucets can provide homeowners with every convenience. Consider a new shape, finish, water conservation, interactivity, longer spouts, wall mounted or stay with a traditional faucet.
We can work with you on the selection of shower doors to ensure the dimensions fit the overall space. We also can be a resource to share information about trends and cleaning, in addition to the installation
Mirrors can be a focal point in your bathrooms decor. Mirrors can give the impression of a larger space, brighten the room and add a decorative flair to a room similar to wall art. Options include framed, unframed, back lights, lighted, round, square and even a full wall.