IMPRESSIVE AND MULTI-FUNCTIONAL KITCHEN ISLANDS
Incorporate a Kitchen Island Into Your Remodel Design
A Kitchen Island creates a social and functional space that adds value to your kitchen remodeling project.
Benefits of a Kitchen Island:
- Additional storage – you can add customizable storage such as drawers, cabinets, and shelves to better organize your kitchen. Consider a trash and recycling drawer, pull out shelves to easily reach large serving trays and even a wine cooler
- A gathering point – adding bar stools can create a space for gathering, talking, eating and relaxing while cooking. Islands can also be an informal place for quick meals, snacks and breakfast
- Room to prepare food and cook – whether you have limited counter space and want more room to cook or enjoy preparing meals for larger groups, the design of the island can give you the room for multiple people to work in the kitchen
- Space for additional amenities – the island can incorporate additional appliances, including cook tops, under counter microwaves, or wine storage.
- A serving station – use the island as a buffet for entertaining and additional electrical outlets allow you to keep multiple dishes warm or cooking all day
- Increase the style of your kitchen – granite counter tops, unique fixtures (handles) and the color of your cabinets can blend with the existing design, or provide a contrasting look using a different style/finish
Hours & Info
M-F 8 a.m.-5 p.m.